Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Book review : Twenties girl from Sophie Kinsella

I gave 4/5

Lara has always had a big imagination ..But this time is it true . While she was at her great Aunt Sadie funeral ( she was 105) she heard a voice “ where is my necklace ? “ but the problem is that only Lara heard it ..This voice keeps following her and then she discovered that in fact it is her great Aunt Sadie at the age of 23 . Lara life is a disaster : her boyfriend Josh just broke up with her , her collegue just let her alone at her work without any explanation ..her parents believe that she has a stable life and she doesn’t know what to tell them now . How will Lara react to her new ghost Sadi in her life ? How will this will have an impact in her life? Will she succeed in helping Sadie finding her necklace again ? What will she discover about her family ? It was a good book but not my best from sophie kinsella. I loved the story even if sometimes I found it a little long but it was as sophie makes them a funny one ..Lots of imagination as usual .. I really enjoy how things went and how Sadie and lara learn to love each other .. Good book

No comments: