Saturday, June 30, 2012

Book review : I heart New York by Lindsey Kelk

I gave 5/5

Angela found her fiancé cheating on her at the wedding of her friend . Without thinking she decided to move to an undertermined destination and finally took a plane to New York . There she met Jenny who will become her friend and roommate after .Jenny will try to help her going through her deception about M ark her fiancé . She suggested her to meet life and live her life in New York .SO she did so and start dating 2 men really different one from the other . She starts a blog on her new life and quickly became a famous blogger . Will Angela will adapt to the New York life and way of life ? Will she succeed in becoming what she wanted to be a writer ? Will she succeed in forgetting her former life and be what she has discovered she is ? It was my first book from Lindsay Kelk and I loved it so dynamic so funny so hear taking . we really love to follow Angela life and stories in New York . the style is easy to read too and well done . I don’t know New York so it was if I was discovering the town with her . I just can’t wait to read the next book and to follow Angela life and love life too .

No comments: